Switch Sit-To-Stand Transfer Aid - Hoyer
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
Hoyer Switch sit-to-stand transfer aid is designed to help a person with reduced mobility stand from a seated position and enable transfer from one point to another. As a rehabilitation aid, the Switch actively encourages the user to participate in the standing process, engaging core muscle groups while improving strength and function.
Hoyer Switch is a stand-aid device designed to make short distance patient transfers easy. The Switch transfer device is easy for both patients and caregivers to use with a minimal learning curve. The compact design of the Hoyer Switch makes it the perfect choice for those navigating tight spaces or requiring a transfer device that can be transported easily. Patients simply position their feet on the clearly marked footplate, lean into the adjustable knee pads for support, then pull themselves to standing with the integrated handlebar. Caregivers provide assistance and ensure increased safety. The wheels feature easily engaged brakes and allow for movement over short distances; it's especially helpful during wheelchair transfers and toileting.
Versatile and easy to maneuver: Two independently braked central wheels and four corner-mounted swivel casters ensure excellent stability and maneuverability.
Easy to transport and store: The frame and base plate quickly separate into two components for easier transportation, for example in the trunk of a car.
Adjustable knee pad: Contoured, height-adjustable knee pad offers high-level comfort and accommodates a large range of patient sizes.
Low profile sculpted base: Low ground clearance provides maximum stability during use. The angled recess ensures close access around bathroom toilets.
|Hoyer Switch sit-to-stand transfer aid|
|Knee Pad Height (Top of Pad)||13.6" - 20.3"|
|Foot Plate Height||1.8"|
The manufacturer warrants the lifts against defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service from the date of delivery as below:
- Two Year Warranty: On all mechanical and electrical components
- Five Year Warranty: On aluminum structural components and mechanical components on lifts
- 90 Days Warranty: On DC batteries and casters
- The warranty does not include damage caused by use in unsuitable environmental conditions or failure to maintain the product in accordance with user and service instructions.
- Any alteration, modification, or repair unless performed by or authorized in writing by the manufacturer will void the warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
We want our customers to be fully satisfied, but in any case you are not and wish to return the purchased product. Please refer to the following guidelines for returning the purchased item:
- The unused product must be in its original packaging
- The return must be requested within 30 days of the original purchase
- The return will be subjected to a 30% restocking fee
- The purchaser has to pay the return shipping
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.