Human Biosciences Skin Temp II Dressing, Sterile 3" x 4" - each
Human Biosciences Skin Temp II Dressing 3" x 4", Sterile
SkinTemp II is a porous collagen membrane attached to a unique composite nylon mesh. The collagen sheet remains in close contact with the wound, enabling a faster absorption and better recovery, after the nylon mesh is detached from the sheet. It comprises of a collagen fibrous network similar to the dermis which acts by:
- Sterile, hypoallergenic, non-toxic.
- Forms a protective anti-bacterial barrier to avoid infection.
- Biodegradable, reduces water, electrolytes and heat loss.
- Controls fluid in light, moderate or heavily exudating wounds.
- Conforms to the wound closely.
- Acts as a hemostatic agent.
- Its structure promotes the growth of fibro-vascular tissue.
- Easy to store, apply and readily available and cost effective.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details