Human Care Positioning Sling - Bariatric
Human Care Bariatric Positioning Sling is suitable for horizontal transfer and repositioning. With a patient in the supine position, the positioning sling is meant to assist the caregiver safely and securely in performing safe patient handling during sudden or intended positioning/repositioning, turning, and lateral transfer. The sling is made of breathable, pliable ventilated polyester material that is more gentle on the patient's skin and has moisture-wicking properties. Because of the sling's material, it can be left behind the patient for short periods. The sling's material allows for airflow and is great for critical care units because it can be placed behind the patient like a sheet for rapid and often unforeseen repositioning needs, it fits most hospital beds and does not promote skin breakdown. The sling is reinforced with eight straps (6 body/2 head) and high-strength nylon webbing all around to resist even the most active use.
Use to/from a chair:
- Transfers and repositioning from and to a chair are possible. For a short period, the sling can be left behind the patient.
Use to/from a bed:
- Ideal for bed transfers and repositioning. For a short period, the sling can be left behind the patient.
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only using the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
|Human Care Bariatric Positioning Sling|
|NSB-401-ST (One Size)||Orange||1000 lbs.||42.1"||78"|
|NSB-410-ST-L (Large)||Green||1000 lbs.||52"||81.9"|
|NSB-410-ST-XL (Extra Large)||Blue||1000 lbs.||57.9"||81.9"|
Manufacturer warrants all of the products as under:
- Two years warranty - On Frame
- 3 months warranty - On Supplies, Accessories and spare parts (batteries, slings, straps, etc.)
- Manufacturer, at its sole decision, agrees to either deliver a replacement of the defective product or part, or, at its option, to repair, replace or have the product or part in question repaired, provided the defective product or part in question is made available to the manufacturer.
- This Statement of Limited Warranty does not apply to the following:
- Damages to the products caused by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear.
- Damages caused by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
- Damages caused by normal wear and tear or deterioration, defects caused or contributed to by a product, software or part not originating from the manufacturer.
- Damages caused to any product or part which is not properly stored, installed, used, maintained or repaired, is modified other than pursuant to manufacturer's instructions or approval.
- Damages caused to a manufacturer's product which has been subjected to any misuse or detrimental exposure, or has been involved in an accident.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.