Human Care Sit Sling
Human Care Sit Sling is designed for people with poor trunk stability and provides additional back support. It may be used in a variety of lifting situations and fits most patients. The Sit Sling has divided and reinforced leg parts, as well as a reinforced back. When the patient is placed in a chair, the sling design provides an upright seated position that ensures optimal positioning. The Sit Sling is made of a durable, low-friction, easy-to-clean polyester fabric that allows for quick and easy sling application. The weight capacity of the sling is 551 lbs.
Use to/from a chair:
- Transfers and repositioning from and to a chair are possible. For a short period of time, the sling can be left behind the patient.
Use to/from a bed:
- Ideal for bed transfers and repositioning. For a short period of time, the sling can be left behind the patient.
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only using the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
|Human Care Sit Sling|
|25030-XL (Extra Large)||Blue||18.9"||40.2"||25.2"|
|Maximum User Weight||551 lbs.|
Manufacturer warrants all of the products as under:
- Two years warranty - On Frame
- 3 months warranty - On Supplies, Accessories and spare parts (batteries, slings, straps, etc.)
- Manufacturer, at its sole decision, agrees to either deliver a replacement of the defective product or part, or, at its option, to repair, replace or have the product or part in question repaired, provided the defective product or part in question is made available to the manufacturer.
- This Statement of Limited Warranty does not apply to the following:
- Damages to the products caused by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear.
- Damages caused by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
- Damages caused by normal wear and tear or deterioration, defects caused or contributed to by a product, software or part not originating from the manufacturer.
- Damages caused to any product or part which is not properly stored, installed, used, maintained or repaired, is modified other than pursuant to manufacturer's instructions or approval.
- Damages caused to a manufacturer's product which has been subjected to any misuse or detrimental exposure, or has been involved in an accident.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.