Hydrocell Adhesive Foam Dressing with Adhesive Border, 6" x 6" - 40/case
Sterile, Latex-Free, with Adhesive Border
Foams are the advanced, wound care cover dressing of choice for moderately to heavily exuding wounds. Hydrocell® polyurethane foam sheets are hydrophilic in nature, so they can absorb a large amount of fluid and provide a soft and cushioning layer for added patient comfort. They are easy for clinicians to apply and to remove, with minimal trauma to the patient and to the wound bed. Derma Sciences Hydrocell® Adhesive Foam Dressing has an adhesive border, making this a very, easy to use dressing. It also has an outer film layer providing a barrier to external contaminants. The dressing is easy to apply and to remove.
- Has an adhesive border which makes it a very easy to use.
- Also has an outer film layer which provides a barrier to external contaminants.
- Easy for clinicians to apply and to remove with minimal trauma to the patient and to the wound bed.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details