Derma sciences hydrocell non-adhesive foam dressing with film backing 6" x 6" - 10/box
Foams are the advanced wound care cover dressing of choice for moderately to heavily exuding wounds. Hydrocell polyurethane foam sheets are hydrophilic in nature, so they can absorb a large amount of fluid and provide a soft and cushioning layer for added patient comfort. They are easy for clinicians to apply and to remove, with minimal trauma to the patient and to the wound bed. Hydrocell Foam Dressing is non-adhesive and has an outer film layer providing a barrier to external contaminants. A secondary dressing or tape needs to hold this dressing in place.
- Non-adhesive and has an outer film layer providing a barrier to external contaminants.
- Easy for clinicians to apply and to remove with minimal trauma to the patient and to the wound bed.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details