Hydrofilm Plus Standard Transparent Film Dressing, 3-1/2" x 4"- 5/box
Hypoallergenic Adhesive, Sterile, Waterproof Film, Low-Profile, Latex-Free
Hartmann Hydrofilm Transparent Adhesive Film Dressing is for use as a post-operative and primary dressing to protect against secondary infection, and to cover non-exudating wounds. This dressing prevents moisture build-up under dressings to avoid peel-off. It secures dressing on the skin comfortably for longer wear time. It allows for wound assessment without dressing removal.
- High moisture vapor transmission rate.
- Conforms to body contours with a low profile.
- Numbered and colored application guides.
- Prevents moisture build-up under dressings to avoid peel-off.
- Secures dressing on the skin comfortably for longer wear time. i>Allows for wound assessment without dressing removal.
- Enables patient to shower with dressing in place while providing a barrier to bacteria.
- Secure and reliable.
- Easy-to-follow steps that can be performed with one gloved hand.
- Hydrofilm Plus wicks exudate away from wound without sticking to the wound bed.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details