i-Fit 2 point non-padded pelvic belt - single pull
i-Fit 2 point non-padded pelvic belt - single pull facilitates posture stability by decreasing the effort needed to sit and also allows additional upper extremity movement. i-Fit pelvic belt is designed to reduce negative postural tendencies which can lead to orthopedic deformities and other secondary medical complications. i-Fit non-padded pelvic belt is a pelvic positioning support and has a major effect on all aspects of proper seating and safety.
Non-padded 2 point pelvic belt - single pull is available in two options; side release and push button and in three different sizes; 1", 1.5" and 2".Features
- Prevents from increasing pressure on bony prominence
- Contribute to proper head positioning and neck alignment
- Helps in stabilizing the pelvis, which directly affects seated body alignment
- Aid in preventing sacral sitting, unsafe and non-functional postures and skin breakdowns and increased pressure on bony prominences
- The products are designed to be fitted, applied and installed exclusively by a healthcare professional trained for these purposes. The fitting, application and installation by a non-qualified individual could result in serious injury.
- The manufacturer warrants this product against failure due to defective materials or workmanship for a period of 180 days to the original purchaser.
- The manufacturer does not warrant damage due to but not limited to:
- Abuse of product
- Misuse or misapplication of product
- Modification of product without written approval from the manufacturer.
- Any alteration or lack of Serial # where applicable will automatically void this warranty
- The product is liable for replacement parts only
- The manufacturer is not liable for any incurred labor costs
- Determination of cause of failure will be at the sole discretion of the manufacturer.
- Determination of replacement, repair or any remedy will beat the sole discretion of the manufacturer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 90 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns will be accepted for custom or special ordered products.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.