i-Fit 2 Point Padded Pelvic Belt - Single Pull
i-Fit 2 point padded pelvic belt - single pull is a pelvic positioning support which facilitates posture stability and allows additional upper extremity movement. i-Fit pelvic belt is designed to reduce negative postural tendencies which can lead to orthopedic deformities and other secondary medical complications. i-Fit 2-point pelvic belt aids in preventing sacral sitting, unsafe and non-functional postures, skin breakdowns, and increased pressure on bony prominences.
2 point padded pelvic belt - single pull is available in two buckle options; side release and push button and in three different sizes; 1", 1.5" and 2".Features
- Prevents from increasing pressure on bony prominence
- Contribute to proper head positioning and neck alignment
- Provides stability, safety and decreases the effort needed to sit
- Help stabilize the pelvis, which directly affects seated body alignment
|Buckle||Model no||Pad size||Paddimensions||A||B||C|
|Push button||IFPB5111||Extra small||4.5"||32"||27"||1"|
- The products are designed to be fitted, applied and installed exclusively by a healthcare professional trained for these purposes. The fitting, application and installation by a non-qualified individual could result in serious injury.
- The manufacturer warrants this product against failure due to defective materials or workmanship for a period of 180 days to the original purchaser.
- The manufacturer does not warrant damage due to but not limited to:
- Abuse of product
- Misuse or misapplication of product
- Modification of product without written approval from the manufacturer.
- Any alteration or lack of Serial # where applicable will automatically void this warranty
- The product is liable for replacement parts only
- The manufacturer is not liable for any incurred labor costs
- Determination of cause of failure will be at the sole discretion of the manufacturer.
- Determination of replacement, repair or any remedy will beat the sole discretion of the manufacturer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 90 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns will be accepted for custom or special ordered products.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.