i-Fit Y strap posture support
i-Fit Y strap posture support is naturally used to address isolated shoulder rotation. i-Fit Y strap is used by attaching the top double "Y" portion of the strap above and below the shoulder which allows the tension strap to retract the rotated shoulder, bringing the user in contact with the back support. i-Fit anterior thoracic support provides increased trunk stability, proper alignment, safety and more correct clinical posture in a wheelchair.
Two construction options: i-Fit Y strap posture support are available with two different construction options:
- Structured: Structured material is more resistant to high tone, aiding in the maintenance of correct posture.
- Dynamic: Dynamic material support provides postural control, a degree of trunk movement, and a softer fit on the body. The user has movement within a limited range encouraging return to their neutral position.
- Offset belt anchors: A slight offset allows for easy adjustment without loosening the anchor bolts.
- Swivel buckles: Swivel buckles on the lower attaching straps allow self-adjustment, supporting the correct angle of attachment.
- Full length attaching straps: Provides for proper positioning of the side release buckles, ensuring that the posture support maintains adjustment.
- Breathable material: i-Fit anterior thoracic support is constructed from a unique, open cell material that allows air to circulate and moisture to escape. This contributes to reduced heat build-up and a cooler, drier, and more comfortable user experience.
- The products are designed to be fitted, applied and installed exclusively by a healthcare professional trained for these purposes. The fitting, application and installation by a non-qualified individual could result in serious injury.
- The manufacturer warrants this product against failure due to defective materials or workmanship for a period of 180 days to the original purchaser.
- The manufacturer does not warrant damage due to but not limited to:
- Abuse of product
- Misuse or misapplication of product
- Modification of product without written approval from the manufacturer.
- Any alteration or lack of Serial # where applicable will automatically void this warranty
- The product is liable for replacement parts only
- The manufacturer is not liable for any incurred labor costs
- Determination of cause of failure will be at the sole discretion of the manufacturer.
- Determination of replacement, repair or any remedy will beat the sole discretion of the manufacturer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 90 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns will be accepted for custom or special ordered products.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.