Icon A1 Ti ultra lightweight rigid manual wheelchair
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
Manual Wheelchair Buyer's Guide.
Icon A1 Ti ultra-lightweight rigid manual wheelchair at $4492(MSRP
Icon A1 Ti ultra-lightweight rigid manual wheelchair requiresa completed order form and client measurements form for us to process your order or an estimate:
Wheelchair measurement guide
Icon A1 Ti ultra-lightweight rigid manual wheelchair order form
The required forms are also available via email upon request.
Please call us for help with wheelchair order form and options selections,
Our expert team members are available for your help! Call now for exclusive offers
Special discounts available on wheelchair cushions and backs with the purchase of a new wheelchair
Icon A1 Ti ultra lightweight rigid manual wheelchair can be configured with a base seat pan that can adjusts the seat width. A1 titanium wheelchair offers flexibility to change every component comes with lock-out option for those times when you don’t want suspension. A1 Ti manual wheelchair is adjustable to let you “dial-in” the perfect fit. Icon A1 Titanium chair will give you custom ride over the bumps of everyday life.Features
- Solid seat
- Full adjustability
- Back upholstery
- Rear suspension
- 4" Rollerblade-style casters
|Icon A1 Ti ultra lightweight rigid manual wheelchair|
|Maximum weight capacity||265 lbs.|
|Seat width||10" - 20"|
|Seat depth||12" - 19"|
|Rear seat to floor height||14.5" - 23"|
|Front seat to floor height||16" - 23"|
|Rear wheels||24", 25"|
|Seat to floor height||15", 22"|
|Backrest height||10", 18"|
Manufacturer warrants the chair body, including all molded body parts made by the Company and the connecting hinges, against defects in material and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser.
- Tires, tubes, upholstery, armrests and accessories or any other aftermarket part are not warranted.
- Manufacturer does not warrant damage from neglect, misuse or damage incidental to any automobile or conveyance incident or accident.
- Manufacturer does not warrant against any damage resulting from exceeding the weight limit of 265 lbs.
- Manufacturer does not warrant the chair from which original serial number tag has been removed.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Should the device be deemed out of warranty or faulty due to any of the above causes, the customer will pay any costs involved in shipping the device back to the manufacturer.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.