Idealbinde Short Stretch Bandage 6" x 5 yards - each
Lohmann and Rauscher Idealbinde Short Stretch Bandage 6" x 5 yds, With Bandage Clips, Cotton, Latex-Free
The classic textile-elastic bandage for everyday use, for strong compression of the extremities in phlebology and lymphology, for pre-, intra-, and postoperative thrombo-prophylaxis, for support and relief in cases of distortions, contusions, and sports supports, for treating tendosynovitis, and for securing splints.
- Bandage is textile-elastic and suitable for powerful compression of the limbs in phlebology and lymphology.
- It is also used for pre-, intra- and postoperative thrombosis prophylaxis, support and pressure relief of sprains and contusions and sports taping.
- It is also used to treat tenosynovitis and retain splints.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details