Travrsa IKON 40 Ultra Lightweight Folding Wheelchair
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Travrsa IKON 40 ultra lightweight folding wheelchair is designed for maximum durability, performance, and adjustability. Ikon 40 ultra light manual wheelchair is intended to be used to provide mobility to persons ages 12 and over (adolescents and adults) with a weight capacity of 300 lbs. The device is to be used as a means of mobility for persons limited to a sitting position.
Ikon 40 ultralight folding wheelchair is a medical device which is indicated for use by persons with limited motion abilities who are unable to stand, walk and/or sit independently. The Ikon's use is committed to the transportation and moving of such people in sitting position. Users can move with the wheelchair independently or with the help of an attendant. The chair can be used indoor and as well as outdoor on different surfaces (asphalt, concrete, stone and gravel) in good weather conditions. Any other use of the chair is excluded from possible liability claims.Features:
- 5", 6", 8" Caster options
- 24", 22" Mag wheels option
- 16", 18", 20", 22" Seat widths
- 29.85 lbs. Ultra lightweight wheelchair
- Optional rear anti-tippers (factory required safety feature for reclining)
- Adjustable depth armrest
- Seat depth range 16" - 21"
- Rugged back nylon upholstery
- Powder coated aluminum frame
- Drop in, swing away leg rest
- Back post 10° with push handle
- Wheel locks (standard push to lock)
- Footrest flips up & includes heel loops
- Height adjustable footrest (13" - 17" range)
- Rear wheel can adjust forward or back, 5 holes, range of 5"
- Front seat-to-floor adjustability 14.5" - 19" depending on wheel selection
|Travrsa IKON 40 ultra lightweight folding wheelchair|
|Medicare HCPCS Code||K0005 Available|
|Frame||Aluminum powder coated|
|Seat & backrest||Rugged nylon|
|Seat width||16", 18", 20" or 22"|
|Seat depth||Adjustable 16" - 21"|
|Seat-to-floor height||Adjustable 14.5" - 19"|
|Armrests||Height adjustable, flip back, removable|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.|
|Total weight||34 lbs. (including legrests, armrests & anti-tippers)|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Lifetime Warranty: Side frames and cross members located on the base frame from the date of first consumer purchase. The expected life of this frame is seven (7) years.
- 2 Years Limited Warranty: All other Manufacturer made parts and components except the seat cushion and backrest of this wheelchair are warranted for two years from the date of first consumer purchase.
- This warranty is non-transferable.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
The warranty is subject to the following conditions: If within such warranty period any such product shall be proven to be defective through examination, inspection and testing as deemed necessary, such product shall be repaired or replaced at Manufacturer discretion. This warranty does not include on-site labor.
- A serial number, purchase order or invoice number is required for warranty coverage.
- The warranty shall not apply to serial numbered items if the serial number has been removed or altered in any way.
- Warranty is valid for “new” purchases only. All other items will be warranted at the sole discretion of Manufacturer.
Limitations and exclusions:
- This warranty does not cover damages that arise from improper handling, cleaning, maintenance, storage or negligent use. The warranty does not cover IKON wheelchairs and chairs used in any way, other than the manner in which it was designed and recommended.
- Modifications, incorrect assembly or installation to IKON products or the use of non-IKON products voids the warranty. Installation of parts that require the frame to be altered in any way must be completed by an authorized representative, unauthorized performances will void the warranty.
- Manufacturer retains the right to make product design and product application changes without notice.
- The application and use of IKON products shall remain the responsibility of the purchaser or user. Please reference the operating manuals for safety requirements, inspectional and functional testing, technical information and more.
- Warranty does not include on-site labor for the installation of warranty parts or warranty repairs. The owner may return products for warranty replacement or repair by shipping items prepaid and insured to the factory. Warranty completed at the factory includes both materials and labor. The decision to repair or replace parts is at the discretion of Manufacturer. All returns to the factory require prior authorization from Manufacturer.
- This warranty does not cover freight damage. It is the responsibility of the product owner upon receive to examine the boxed cartons and products before accepting receipt. Note all damages on the bill of lading and file a claim if necessary. Notify the carrier of any concealed damage within 48 hours of receipt.
- Manufacturer ensures all products for in-transit damage, failure to notify the carrier of in transit damage voids both the insurance and the warranty. Pictures are required for all damaged freight claims.
Standard manufacturer Terms and Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Items are returnable within 30 days.
- All returns are subject to restocking fee.
- Failure to do so will result in the owner incurring the cost of the replacement parts.
- Products must be returned to the factory via the same freight mode/service as delivered, pre-paid and insured
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in their original box inside the original shipping box and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Return Policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.