IMAK Open Finger Arthritis Glove, Small Over-the-Wrist Hand Specific Pair Cotton/Lycra - Each
Brownmed IMAK Arthritis Gloves are designed to help relieve aches, pains, and stiffness associated with arthritis of the hands. In addition to being designed by an orthopedic surgeon, IMAK Arthritis Gloves have also earned the Arthritis Foundation?s Ease of Use Commendation for its design. Read more about the commendation on the Arthritis Foundation?s web site, The unique design of the IMAK Arthritis Gloves provides mild compression for warmth and helps increase circulation, which ultimately reduces pain and promotes healing, The Arthritis Gloves are made of soft, breathable cotton material, meaning they are comfortable enough to wear all day and night. The open fingertips allow you complete freedom to feel, touch and grip, so you can perform daily tasks without issue.Features
- Effective, non-invasive arthritis relief.
- Comfortable to use all day and night.
- Open fingertips allow freedom to feel, touch and grip.
- Cotton material allows skin to breathe and keeps hands dry.
- Provides mild compression to help control or decrease swelling of the joints.
|Finger Style||Open Finger|
|Hand Compatibility||Hand Specific Pair|
|Material||Cotton / Lycra®|
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details