Immedia CloverFoot stool
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Immedia CloverFoot is a stool used to elevate the user's feet during transfers, for instance when the bed, wheelchair or other seat cannot be adjusted in height. CloverFoot can also be used to elevate and support the user's feet during toileting and to give a more stable and comfortable position. CloverFoot has an angled shape front and back so that it can be placed close to any obstacle and to provide the caregiver with more space to maintain a better working position.Features:
- Angled shape front and back
- Ideal for elevating and positioning of feet
- Dimensions- 15" W x 3.5" L x 12.6" H
- Elevate and support the user's feet during toileting
|Immedia CloverFoot stool|
|Dimensions||15" W x 3.5" L x 12.6" H|
|Maximum user weight||330 lbs.|
- Manufacturer warrants that the product and the components of the product are free from defects in material and workmanship, and comply with the specifications, for a period of Two (2) years.
- In case of product containing batteries, the warranty period for the batteries is One (1) year.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
These items are non-returnable under any circumstances. All sales are final.