Immedia SlingOn transfer aid Medium, 31.5" W x 39.3" L
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Immedia SlingOn transfer aid is primarily designed for easy application of a hoist sling in bed without the need for logrolling or moving the user. SlingOn consists of two separate ultra-low friction nylon slide sheets held together by snap buttons in the corners and it has handles along the sides. SlingOn is an ideal aid for users that needs frequent hoisting, heavy users, or users that should not be logrolled for application of a sling. In addition it can be used for all positioning in bed. SlingOn is placed under the user using a simple folding technique, whether it is for the application of sling or for positioning. The hoist sling is then inserted between the two layers of SlingOn. The ultra-low friction facilitates sliding the sling in place underneath the user, and adjustment if necessary. When the hoist sling is in place, remove the top part of SlingOn. Note: The user is always lifted in the sling, never in SlingOn. Always remove the top part of SlingOn before hoisting.
- Manufacturer warrants that the product and the components of the product are free from defects in material and workmanship, and comply with the specifications, for a period of Two (2) years.
- In case of product containing batteries, the warranty period for the batteries is One (1) year.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
These items are non-returnable under any circumstances. All sales are final.