Impacto Sports & Wheechair Gloves
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Impacto Sports and Wheelchair Gloves are well invented and constructed to help guard the skin and hands from damage caused by regular starting, stopping, and moving the wheelchair. The gloves can also help minimize injury caused by vibrations and repeated impact. The sports and wheelchair gloves are made with a blue nylon and black terry cloth back.Features:
- Latex free
- Gel padding
- Weight: 0.1
- Sold in pairs
- Black leather palm
- Hook & Loop wrist closure
|Impacto Wheelchair Gloves Specification|
|X-Small||6||6" - 7" / 15 - 18 cm|
|Small||7||7" - 8" / 18 - 20 cm|
|Medium||8||8" - 9" / 20 - 23 cm|
|Large||9||9" - 10" / 23 - 28 cm|
|X-Large||10||10" - 11" / 28 - 33 cm|
|XX-Large||11||11"+ / 33+ cm|
- Manufacturer warrants that all products shall be free from manufacturing defects for the period of one year from the date of purchase.
- Customer must notify us of any manufacturing defect within five days to get a free replacement.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The item(s) must be in new and resalable condition and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
Days Elapsed Applicable Restocking Fees: Under 30 Days 15% of price of returned items. 30 - 60 Days 25% of price of all returned items. 61 - 90 Days 50% of price of all returned items. No Returns Will be accepted after 90 Days elapse.
Please call us for specific details.