Infinity adjustable workbench with 4 legs
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Infinity adjustable workbench with 4 legs comes with smooth, quiet, push button motorized adjustment. Adjustable workbench with 4 legs is ergonomically designed to create a comfortable and productive environment for the industrial athlete. The flexible and modular design of the tool rack allows tools and equipment to remain in easy-reach to improve productivity and performance. Infinity adjustable workbench adjusts in height from sit-to-stand positions to accommodate the diverse needs of workforce. Adjustable workbench features four-leg design which creates plenty of knee room and an extremely stable workbench.Features
- Adjustment range 30" - 42"
- Standard 110V, UL listed system
- Hydraulic system provides movement
- Heavy gauge steel powder-coat frame
- Push button powered height adjustment
- Push button controls mount on either side
- Workbench supports up to 650 or 900 lbs.
- Use 60" uprights to attach any of the optional workbench accessories
- Durable laminate top, ESD protective work surface or maple hardwood top
|Infinity adjustable workbench with 4 legs|
|Model||Dimensions||Adjustment range||Start/end height||Leg span|
|IN IWB4L-6030||60” X 30”||12”||30”, 42”||52”|
|IN IWB4L-6036||60” X 36”||12”||30”, 42”||52”|
|IN IWB4L-7230||72” X 30”||12”||30”, 42”||52”|
|IN IWB4L-7236||72” X 36”||12”||30”, 42”||52”|
- Manufacturer provides Lifetime warranty that covers defects in materials and workmanship in selected products to the original purchaser.
- Manufacturer will repair or replace any product component or product that is deemed to be defective by its representative.
- Damage to any product caused by improper use, application or installation; changes in the look of any finish over time due to normal aging.
- Damage to any finish caused by improper cleaning, maintenance or exposure to corrosive elements; normal wear and tear, which includes scuffs and areas of heavy wear.
- Incidental or consequential damages, including labor to replace parts or products, repair of hydraulic hoses or recharge of hydraulic fluid for the Accella and Infinity series products.
- Motorized and electrical components included in the Vox, Infinity and Approach brand of products are covered by a Five (5) Year Limited Warranty.
- The gas piston included in the GPP models is covered by a Five (5) Year Limited Warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns must have prior authorization, unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee with customer responsible for return shipping, unless covered under warranty.
- Returns are accepted when properly packed in original packaging only.
- Manufacturer will not cancel or accept returns of custom-made orders once in production.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.