Intrasite Gel Amorphous Hydrogel Wound Dressing, 15g Applipak - 10/box
Smith & Nephew Intrasite® Gel Amorphous Hydrogel Wound Dressing 15g Applipak, Sterile, Non-Adherent, Contains Propylene Glycol
Smith & Nephew IntraSite® Gel Amorphous Hydrogel Dressing promotes rapid but gentle debridement of necrotic tissue, while being able to loosen and absorb slough and exudates. It can also be used to provide a moist, wound healing environment during the later stages of wound healing. It is non-adhering and does not harm viable tissue or the skin surrounding the wound. Ideal for every stage in the wound management process.
- Comes in a easy-to-use, APPLIPAK™delivery system.
- Partially hydrated, hydrogel formulation.
- Gel absorbs slough and exudate without damaging fragile granulation tissue.
- Gentle action leaves delicate granulation tissue undisturbed, reducing trauma.
- Non-adherent so it is easily removed from the wound.
- Contains propylene glycol which acts as a humectant (moisturizer).
- Creates a moist, wound healing environment.
- Desloughing and debriding action.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
Please call us for specific details