Intrasite Gel Amorphous Hydrogel Wound Dressing, 25g - 10/box
Smith & Nephew Intrasite® Gel Amorphous Hydrogel Wound Dressing 25g Applipak, Sterile, Non-Adherent, Contains Propylene Glycol
Smith & Nephew IntraSite® Gel Amorphous Hydrogel Dressing promotes rapid but gentle debridement of necrotic tissue, while being able to loosen and absorb slough and exudates. It can also be used to provide a moist, wound healing environment during the later stages of wound healing. It is non-adhering and does not harm viable tissue or the skin surrounding the wound. Ideal for every stage in the wound management process.
- Comes in a easy-to-use, APPLIPAK* delivery system.
- Partially hydrated, hydrogel formulation.
- Gel absorbs slough and exudate without damaging fragile granulation tissue.
- Gentle action leaves delicate granulation tissue undisturbed, reducing trauma.
- Non-adherent so it is easily removed from the wound.
- Contains propylene glycol which acts as a humectant (moisturizer).
- Creates a moist, wound healing environment.
- Desloughing and debriding action.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details