Invacare 600 lbs. bariatric bed package with 42" wide mattress
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Invacare bariatric bed package BARPKGIVC-1633 is a heavy-duty full-electric bed designed for bariatric individuals. Bariatric bed package is capable of supporting the user who weighs up to 600 lbs. and features a hand pendant through which the client or caregiver is able to change the position of the head and foot sections, as well as the bed height.
Invacare bariatric bed package BARPKGIVC-1633 features:
Invacare BAR600IVC bariatric bed : Invacare BAR600IVC bariatric bed has a heavy-duty full-electric bed frame which extends to the edges of the bed deck for better support than most other split-spring bariatric beds. BAR600IVC bariatric bed features heavy-duty bed sleep surface which is 17 percent larger than conventional beds to ensure comfortable positioning. Invacare BAR600IVC bed offers split-spring design with interchangeable universal bed ends for ease in setup. BAR600 bariatric bed provides easy-release motor mounts that allow quick motor removal for added safety and support. BAR600IVC bed has emergency crank that manually functions to lower any raised section of bed.
Invacare BARMATT42 bariatric mattress: Invacare BARMATT42 bariatric mattress measures 80" length and 42" width and constructed using latex-free, high quality, high resilience easy-to-clean foam which is designed for extended life while providing the comfort and support needed for your bariatric clients. BARMATT42 heavy duty mattress is covered with non-allergenic waterproof durable vinyl which keeps the mattress clean and fresh, and protect it from stains, odors, dust and incontinence. BARMATT42 bariatric mattress with solid inner core complies with federal flammability standards 16CFR1632 and 16CFR1633.
Invacare BAR6640IVC bariatric half-length bed rails: Invacare BAR6640IVC bariatric bed rails features heavy-duty 1" chrome-plated, welded steel construction with bolt-on hardware for added strength. For optimal safety and convenience, four half-length rails are recommended in which one set for head area and one set for foot area.
- Weight capacity 600 lbs.
- Full electric functionality
- Quiet and smooth operation
- Robotically welded, steel frame construction
- Solid inner core mattress is reversible and flippable
|Invacare BARPKGIVC-1633 bariatric bed package|
|Specifications||Bariatric bed - BAR600IVC|
|Dimensions||88" L x 42" W x 14" - 22" H|
|Sleep surface||80" L x 42" W|
|Headspring - 42" L x 10" W x 43" D|
|Carton dimensions||Footspring - 48" L x 9" W x 43" D|
|Bed end - 46" L x 7" W x 22" D|
|Headspring - 114 lbs.|
|Shipping weight||Footspring - 97 lbs.|
|Bar end - 55 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||600 lbs.|
|Specifications||Bariatric mattress - BARMATT42|
|Specifications||Bariatric bed rail - BAR6640IVC|
|Rail height above deck raised||15"|
|Rail height above deck lowered||3.5"|
|Width between rails||42"|
|Shipping weight||25 lbs.|
Manufacturer warrants this product as under:
- Five years limited warranty - Frame/Structure
- Three years limited warranty - Mechanical/Electrical components
- Manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear.
- Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Positively no returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product