Invacare Full Electric 750 lbs. Bariatric Bed Package
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Invacare Full Electric 750 lbs. bariatric bed is designed to provide the comfort and support needed for bariatric clients. Bariatric bed package BARPKG750 offers a heavy-duty full-electric bed with 39", 42" & expandable (39" - 48") mattress which supports weight capacity up to 750 lbs.
Invacare bariatric bed package BARPKG750 features:
Invacare BAR750 bariatric bed : Invacare BAR750 bariatric bed has a heavy-duty, full-electric bed frame which expands from 39" wide to a full 48" and from 80" in length to 88" for additional support. BAR750 bariatric bed comes with four ultra-quiet DC actuators which easily reposition the head and foot sections, as well as the bed height. BAR750 bed also provides a battery backup for the ultimate in safety. BAR750 heavy duty bed features two locking casters on head section and two steering lock casters on foot section for easy movement. Invacare BAR750 heavy duty bed provides two high-low motors in which one on head section and one on foot section for added safety and support. BAR750 bed offers three mattress width options as per comfort and support needed for bariatric clients.
Invacare BARMATT39 bariatric mattress: Invacare BARMATT39 bariatric mattress measures 80" length and 39" width and constructed using latex-free, high quality, high resilience easy-to-clean foam which is designed for extended life while providing the comfort and support needed for your bariatric clients. BARMATT39 heavy duty mattress is covered with non-allergenic waterproof durable vinyl which keeps the mattress clean and fresh, and protect it from stains, odors, dust and incontinence. BARMATT39 bariatric mattress with solid inner core complies with federal flammability standards 16CFR1632 and 16CFR1633.
Invacare BARMATT42 bariatric mattress: Invacare BARMATT42 bariatric mattress has 80" length and 42" width. BARMATT42 bariatric mattress is constructed of latex-free materials and high quality, high resilience easy-to-clean foam which is designed for extended life while providing the comfort and support to bariatric clients. BARMATT42 heavy duty mattress features durable 11-ounce vinyl cover which is antibacterial and waterproof for easy use and care. BARMATT42 bariatric mattress comes with solid inner core that complies with federal flammability standards 16CFR1632 and 16CFR1633.
Invacare BARMATTEXP bariatric mattress: Invacare BARMATTEXP is a 80" length bariatric mattress that can expands from 39" width all the way to 48" width. BARMATTEXP bariatric mattress is constructed with latex-free materials and high quality, high resilience easy-to-clean foam which is especially designed for bariatric clients. BARMATTEXP heavy duty mattress is covered with durable, antibacterial and waterproof vinyl which is designed for easy use and keeps the mattress clean and fresh, and protect it from stains, odors, dust and incontinence. BARMATTEXP mattress with solid inner core complies with federal flammability standards 16CFR1632 and 16CFR1633.
- Quiet, smooth operation
- Three mattress width options
- Split-spring design eases delivery and setup
- Pendant allows for dynamic client positioning
- Solid inner core mattress is reversible and flippable
- Integrated battery backup, bed ends and half rails standard
- Heavy-duty frame design ensures added strength for client support
- Two high-low motors, one on head section and one on foot section
- Two locking casters on head section and two steering lock casters on foot section
|Invacare Full Electric 750 lbs. bariatric bed with 39" mattress|
|Specifications||Bariatric bed - BAR750|
|Dimensions||15.5" - 29.5" H|
|Sleep surface||80" - 88" L x 39", 42", 48" W|
|Carton dimensions||56" L x 41" W x 44" H|
|Shipping weight||440 lbs.|
|Safe working load||750 lbs.|
|Maximum patient load||675 lbs.|
|Specifications||Bariatric mattress - BARMATT39|
|Specifications||Bariatric mattress - BARMATT42|
|Specifications||Bariatric mattress - BARMATTEXP|
|Width||39", 42", 48"|
Manufacturer warrants this product as under:
- Five years limited warranty - Frame/Structure
- Three years limited warranty - Mechanical/Electrical components
- Manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear.
- Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Positively no returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product