Invacare 9000 jymni pediatric wheelchair
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Invacare 9000 Jymni pediatric wheelchair offers multiple back types like height adjustable back, adjustable angle back and reclining back for pediatric clients which provides versatility, functionality and maneuverability. Jymni 9000 wheelchair is specifically designed to suit the needs of smaller clients and features a variety of width and depth options with durable carbon-steel frame and easy adjustability. 9000 Jymni pediatric wheelchair features an adjustable angle back which can easily be changed from -5 to 20 degree in 5-degree increments for custom comfort and recline range of 95° to 160°.
- Recliner option
- Black anodized handrims
- Dual-sealed precision bearings
- Folds for easy transport and storage
- Durable, carbon steel frame is long-lasting
- Adjustable front riggings provide ideal positioning for pediatric clients
- Dual-axle positions for quick and simple seat-to-floor height adjustments
- Urethane rear tires mounted on "no flex" wheels for superior performance
|Invacare 9000 jymni pediatric wheelchair|
|Seat width||10" - 16" (2" increments)|
|Seat depth||10", 12", 14"|
|Seat to floor height||15", 16", 17"|
|Back height||14" - 15", 27"|
|Overall depth||30" without riggings|
|Caster height||6", 8"|
|Wheel height||20", 22", 24"|
|Carton dimensions||32" x 14" x 38"|
|Shipping weight||54 lbs.|
|Product weight capacity||125 lbs.|
Manufacturer warrants this product as under:
- Five years warranty - Frame/chassis
- 13 months warranty - Upholstered materials (seat, back and armrests of the arm assembly) and remaining components
- Manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear.
- Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Positively no returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product