Invacare absolute cushion
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
Invacare absolute cushion offers a simple and comfortable solution for individuals with mild support and positioning needs. Absolute cushion is designed to provide basic comfort using dual-firmness highly resilient foam and is intended for individuals who are able to perform their own weight shift for pressure relief.
Invacare absolute cushion features:
- Non-slip bottom - Keeps cushion secure and in place.
- Gentle contour - For comfort and centering in the seat.
- Shaped cushion bottom - Allows use of cushion on taut sling upholstery.
- Lightweight molded polyurethane foam - Provides comfort and durability.
- Outer cover - Breathable water repellent cover to protect foam and keep the consumer dry and mesh fabric effectively dissipates heat and moisture.
|Invacare absolute cushion|
|Overall width||16", 18", 20"|
|Overall depth*||16", 18"|
|Height at adductor||3.25"|
|Height at abductor||2.25"|
|Height at leg trough||2"|
|Product weight||2 lbs. and up|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs.|
Manufacturer warrants this product as under:
- One year limited warranty
- Manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear.
- Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details