AVIVA FX MPS MAXX Multi-Position Power Standing System - Invacare (AVIVAFX)
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Buy it with:
Clarity COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test Kit
QuickVue At-Home OTC COVID-19 Test Kit
|Power wheelchair buyer's guide|
Invacare Aviva FX MPS Maxx multi-position power standing system is an innovative, highly adjustable system that incorporates power standing with a full range of power positioning features that offers a unique combination of functionality, accessibility and independence. Aviva FX Power standing system is elegantly designed to provide safety, stability and comfort whether it is used indoors or outdoors.
|Invacare Aviva FX MPS Maxx Multi-Position Power Standing System Key Features|
|Invacare Aviva FX & MPS Maxx Multi-Position Power Standing System Combine Advanced Clinical Features|
|Comes with a stable, soft ride and sleek looks & the unbeatable Multi-Position Power Standing System|
(1) MPS Maxx - Multi-Position power standing system
(2) Multiple base colors: Selection of six modern color options for shroud and hub inserts which allows the user to personalize their wheelchair
(3) Dynamic forward-locking suspension: Offers additional stability and safety by lowering the front anti-tip arms when standing function is engaged
(4) LED lighting: For front and rear lights
(5) Caster size: 5" Front/8" Rear Casters are ideal for indoor/outdoor use, and manoeuvrability in tighter spaces
(6) DuraWatt motor: Quiet, sealed 4-pole motors are designed to resist water ingress and feature internal brushes for reliability and performance
(7) Invacare 4Sure suspension: Includes active articulating front anti-tippers with elastomer dampeners, large rear caster arms, and true shock absorbers all working together so the ride remains soft and stable even when climbing obstacles and traversing over rough terrain
(8) Invacare G-Trac technology: Digital gyroscopic technology is designed to detect and correct even the smallest deviation from the user's intended path, so the user can go without having to tweak the control, even at higher speeds
(9) Matrx Seating solutions: Maximize comfort, support and stability with Matrx Seating and accessories mounted via our Ultra Rail and Ultra Track slotted interfaces
|AVIVA FX MPS MAXX Controls|
|LiNX Technology is an insight inspired control system designed to provide a superb driving experience for users and enables programming and maintenance updates to be made wirelessly and in real time.|
Touchscreen technology: The REM400 remote has an impressive 3.5" color touch screen with joystick, that requires minimal force to operate. Also included on the large screen is a speedometer and an odometer.
Built-in Bluetooth: The REM400 remote allows users to be connected to multiple devices simultaneously and has built in mouse mover and switch control functionality, to be able to control smart speakers, phones and laptops.
Display-only version: The REM500 is an optional display. Only version of the REM400, retaining the 3.5" interactive touch screen, and allows specialty controls to be used to operate the power wheelchair.
|Note: Basic joystick options are also available.|
Integrated function: Remote Attendant Control (M290) is referred to as a double-duty dream. This color, interactive and easy-to-use touch screen control box can be used as an attendant control as well as programmer for all the power positioning functions of the chair. Mounted at the rear shroud for easy access by an attendant.
|AVIVA FX MPS MAXX Additional Features|
AVIVA FX MPS Maxx Multi-Position Power Standing System is not just a means of transportation, but a leap forward in independence and accessibility.
Integrated tie-down brackets
LED lighting package available
Easy-access battery isolation switch for airline transportation
High speed 7.5 mph motors available
Knee Block holder
Pelvic Belt & Chest Strap
Integrated tie-down brackets
Removable knee block
Dynamic Forward-locking Suspension
|Invacare AVIVA FX MPS Maxx Multi-Position Power Standing System|
|Seat dimensions||16" - 20" W & 16" - 20" D|
|Seat-to-floor height||18.5" - 19.5"|
|Minimum base turning radius||26.8"|
|Total system weight||445 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||Up to 250 lbs.|
|Motor||4-Pole sealed housing|
|Max speed||7.5 mph high speed motor|
|Battery range*||Up to 15 miles|
|Note: *Actual driving range and speed will vary based on driving and battery conditions and battery model.|
Manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- One (1) year from the date manufacturer ships the product to the original purchaser or provider: base frame, electronics and electrical components (excluding batteries), motors, powered seating actuators, gearboxes, bearings and bushings, seat frame, fixed seat post, upholstered materials, padded materials, casters, tires, and tubes (excluding normal wear and tear).
- Manufacturer warrants all product batteries will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of Six (6) months from the date manufacturer ships the product to the original purchaser or provider.
- The warranties requires an invoice copy of the original product for coverage.
Limitations and Exclusions:
- Warranty is extended only to the original purchaser who purchases the product new and unused from Invacare or a provider.
- Warranty is not extended to any other person or entity and is not transferable or assignable to any subsequent purchaser or owner.
- Coverage under the Warranty will end upon any such subsequent sale or other transfer of title to any other person.
- Warranty does not apply to serial numbered products if the serial number has been removed or defaced, products subject to neglect, abuse, accident, improper operation, maintenance or storage, commercial or fleet use, products modified without manufacturer's express written authorization (including, but not limited to, modification through the use of unauthorized parts or attachments), products damaged by reason of repairs made to any component without manufacturer's express written authorization, or to a product damaged by circumstances beyond manufacturer's control, and such evaluation will be solely determined by manufacturer.
- Warranty does not apply to problems arising from normal wear and tear or failure to adhere to the product instructions.
- A change in operating noise, particularly relative to motors and gearboxes does not constitute a failure or defect and will not be repaired or replaced as all products are expected to exhibit changes in operating noise due to aging.
The warranty may not be modified or waived in any manner whatsoever without manufacturer's express written authorization. The warranty is exclusive and in lieu of any other warranties, whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Except & to the extent as may be prohibited by state or provincial law, in no event shall manufacturer be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages resulting from or arising out of or related to a defect in any product, or manufacturer's performance or failure to perform any of its obligations under this warranty, whether or not manufacturer has been advised, knew or should have known of the possibility of such damages, including, but not limited to, lost profits.
Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered or product received with manufacturing defect.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.