Invacare comfort-mate extra cushion
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
Invacare comfort-mate extra cushion offers simple but comfortable solutions for individuals with mild support and positioning needs. Comfort-mate cushion goes one step further with a comfortable, molded design and a durable moisture-resistant coating. Comfort-mate extra cushion is ideal for individuals who are able to perform their own weight shifts for pressure relief and seek comfort, stability and gentle positioning.
Invacare comfort-mate extra cushion features:
- Beveled sides - Allows use with a drop seat.
- Outer cover - Breathable water repellent cover to keep the user cool and dry.
- Contoured seating surface - Promotes neutral leg positioning while providing gentle positioning.
- Low profile, lightweight cushion - Designed for long-term sitting comfort and easy lateral transfers.
- Moisture resistant coating - Easily wiped clean coating which seals and protects foam from moisture.
- Molded dual-firmness polyurethane foam - Soft top layer provides exceptional comfort and firmer bottom layer stabilizes and supports the pelvis.
Comfort-mate cushion is also available in custom sizes i.e. seat width 14" - 22" & seat depth 14" - 20".
Please call us to configure custom cushion size.
Custom and non-standard size cushions ordered are not returnable.
|Invacare comfort-mate extra cushion|
|Overall width||14" - 22"|
|Overall depth||14" - 20"|
|Height at adductor||3.25"|
|Height at abductor||2.25"|
|Height at leg trough||2"|
|Product weight||2 lbs. and up|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs.|
Manufacturer warrants this product as under:
- Two year limited warranty
- Manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear.
- Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details