Invacare ETUDE HC full electric bed
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Invacare Etude HC full electric bed has attractive aesthetics, flexible design, simple operation and easy handling, it is one of the most versatile homecare bed. Invacare ETUDE HC full electric bed's frame color is aluminum gray and color of wood work is beech.
ETUDE-HC bed kit includes: Beech head and foot board, power operated head and foot deck sections, 4 function control pendant with function lock outs.
ETUDE HC is the only advanced homecare bed to offer Shear Management Technology as a standard feature, reducing shear and friction provides superior comfort and safety. The SMT feature is provided through the auto-regression of the head section while repositioning in ETUDE HC Bed through use of the eight function hand control.
- Simplistic design allows for tool free assembly and maintenance
- Built in dual height brackets allow the bed to be lowered to an industry best 7.8" in height
- 8 function hand control enables the user or caregiver to lock out functions for increased safety
- Conforms to the IEC bed standard IEC60601-2-52 and siderails have all met the demands for strength and entrapment guidelines required in the new safety standards for beds
Features and options:
Modern and flexible - ETUDE HC bed delivers a modern, streamlined and discreet design perfectly complementing any interior. ETUDE HC bed provides a deck height ranging from 7.8" to 26.5". The simple to use eight function hand control enables the user or caregiver to lock out specific functions for increased safety.
Easy handling & storage - ETUDE HC bed recognizes that portability, storage and set-up are important features for users and caregivers alike. The simplistic design allows for simple assembly without tools and transport can be managed safely as each section of ETUDE HC bed weighs less than 52 lbs. Smooth roll 3" locking casters enable the bed to be easily maneuvered.
Highest safety levels - ETUDE HC bed conforms to the IEC bed standard IEC 60601-2-52. This equates to the highest degree of safety for both the client and the caregiver. The eight function pendant allows the caregiver to lock out any of the bed's functions for enhanced patient safety.
Note: Optional mattress are available, please call us for quote.
|Invacare ETUDE HC full electric bed|
|Width||Outside: 40", Inside: 36"|
|Length||Outside: 86", Inside: 82"|
|Height adjustable||Low: 7.9" - 23.5", High: 10.6"-26.4"|
|Mattress support||33.5" - 9.5" - 14" -22"|
|Backrest angle||0 - 70°|
|Thigh Angle||0 - 18°|
|Leg rest lift||0 - 25°|
|Product weight||183 lbs.|
|Max. weight capacity||Bed 440 lbs., User: 360 lbs.|
Manufacturer warrants this product as under:
- Five years limited warranty - Frame
- Three years limited warranty - Actuators
- Two years limited warranty - Pendant and Electronics
- Manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear.
- Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
- Click here for detailed warranty…
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Positively no returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product