Invacare Reliant Full Body Solid Sling
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Invacare Reliant Solid Full Body Sling is a simple to use sling that aids people in transferring from a bed to a wheelchair, shower chair, toilet, or the floor to a bed. Clients who are entirely or partially reliant or have limited head control can benefit from the sling. In a reclining position, the sling can be utilised by amputee users. Full head neck and partial under-thigh support and comfort are provided by the invacare reliant full body solid sling.
- Sling is machine washable
- The brushed lining prevents slipping and protects the skin
- Polyester fabric may be used in both damp and dry conditions
|Invacare Reliant Solid Full Body Sling|
|Color||Blue, Purple Binding||Blue, Green Binding||Blue, Blue Binding|
|Product Weight Capacity||450 lbs.||450 lbs.||450 lbs.|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- 1 year limited warranty
- The manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear.
- The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details