Full-Electric Low Bed - Invacare (5410LOW)
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Invacare Full-Electric Low Bed
Invacare Full-Electric Low Bed features split-spring design which is incorporated into the standard low bed profile that combines the easy, one-person delivery of an Invacare bed. With the advantages of a Low Bed, it s mostly used when users have concern about injuries from falling out of bed. Full-Electric low bed comes with intuitive hand pendant that can easily adjust body position and bed height that brings the safety and convenience of a low bed for both the user and caregiver. Invacare full-electric low bed has easy maintenance with color-coded junction box connections for better safety and support.
Invacare Economy Foam Mattress:
- High quality 1.5 lb. density foam provides comfort and durability in a one-piece construction.
Invacare Innerspring Mattress:
- High quality 312 innerspring design
- 5185XL (not shown) is available for use with extender kit
- Durable 11-ounce vinyl cover is antibacterial, anti-static, acid-resistant and waterproof for easy use and care
Invacare Solace Prevention 1080 Mattress:
- Fluid resistant
- 70 Denier nylon top
- 11 oz. tri-laminate vinyl bottom
- Compliant with federal fire regulations*
- High quality foam includes a soft head and heel section
- Available in 80" standard length or custom 84" (SPS1084)
- Three zones help relieve pressure in the important susceptible body zones
- Convoluted "fortress" cut design offers more surface area for resident support and relief
*Federal flammability standards: 16CFR1632, 16CFR1633, CA Technical Bulletin 129
Invacare Side Assist Bed Rail
- Quick release button easily moves rail out of the way
- Rail color matches Invacare Homecare Beds for clean, uniform look
- Guard, assist and transfer positions make it easy to care for user
- Heavy-duty, 1" powder-coated, welded steel construction for added durability
|Invacare Full-Electric Low Bed|
|Dimensions||88" L x 36" W x 9.5" - 20" H|
|Sleep Surface||80" L x 36"W|
|Product Weight Capacity||450 lbs.|
|Weight Capacity||350 lbs.|
|Solace Prevention Mattress|
|Dimensions||80" L x 36" W x 6" D / 84" L x 36" W x 6" D|
|Weight Capacity||350 lbs.|
|Assist Bed Rail|
|Rail Height Above Deck Raised||14.5"|
|Width Between Rails||36"|
|Shipping Weight||21 lbs.|
|Dimensions||80" L x 16" W x 6" D / 84" L x 16" W x 6" D|
|Economy Foam Mattress|
|Dimensions||80" L x 36" W x 5.5" H / 84" L x 36" W x 5.5" D|
Manufacturer warrants this product as under:
- Five years limited warranty - Welds
- Two years limited warranty - Mechanical/Electrical components
- Manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear.
- Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Positively no returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product