Invacare I-Lift 450 power lift with manual base
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Invacare I-Lift 450 power lift with manual base is designed to handle the most common transfer situations with ease with a 450 lbs. capacity and accommodate patient transfers from a bed, a stretcher, a wheelchair, a commode and even from the floor. I-Lift 450 power lift with manual base comes with increased maneuverability, intuitive ease of use and enhanced safety features that helps to protect and assist caregivers in providing safe and effective healthcare to their patients.
Safety: Invacare I-Lift 450 power lift is designed with innovative features to meet or exceed existing international hoist standards (ISOEN10535) with sleek european styling with no exposed pinch points. I-Lift 450 power lift features integrated anti-entrapment which automatically stops the lift if it meets any kind of resistance while it is being lowered and has large aluminum safety clips that provides confidence that slings are firmly attached.
Maneuverability: Caregivers appreciates unsurpassed maneuverability in tight spaces with a low base clearance and small turning radius. I-Lift 450 power patient lift has ergonomic dual angled push handle that better accommodates a variety of caregivers' heights and allows access from both sides.
Ease of Use: Invacare I-Lift 450 power patient lift features wide base opening which is effortless with the push of a button. I-Lift 450 patient lift has powder coated, protective leg and unique integrated base cover that provides excellent protection against wear and tear due to dirt, moisture or accidental damage. Invacare I-Lift 450 power lift with manual base offers 24V batteries and a remote charging station so one battery can be charging while the other is in use.
Invacare I-Lift 450 power lift with manual base features:
- Foldable design - For added convenience and easy storage when not in use.
- Premium electronics - Includes a battery life indicator and digital service monitor which provides a convenient visual cue when service is due.
- Optional digital scale - Easy to use with clearly labeled controls, easily read display window and operating instructions printed on the face panel.
- Low friction casters - Casters and dual precision bearings provide smooth, unsurpassed maneuverability that requires 60 percent force to push/pull.
- New hand pendant design - Feature an ergonomic control which allows caregivers to operate the lift while at the patient's side with simple, easy to understand symbols.
- Redesigned swivel bar - All new swivel bar design has double loop aluminum safety clips, a polyurethane wrapped protective cover and it can rotate 360° for maximum flexibility in positioning patients.
Buy now and get special offers:
- Optional free sling
- Two battery pack with charger
Sling use disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
|Invacare I-Lift 450 power lift|
|Height at sling hook-up||76.1" Maximum|
|Height at sling hook-up||22.2" Minimum|
|Base width open||47"|
|Base width closed||27.8"|
|Base height clearance||4.6"|
|Total weight||117.5 lbs.|
|Maximum weight capacity||450 lbs.|
Manufacturer warrants this product as under:
- Three years warranty - On lift frame
- One year warranty - On the slings, hydraulic pump/electric components
- Manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear.
- Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Positively no returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product