Invacare IVC 9000 Topaz Bariatric Wheelchair
Invacare IVC 9000 Topaz wheelchair is designed specifically to suit the unique needs of bariatric clients. IVC 9000 Topaz bariatric wheelchair combines the strength and durability of a carbon steel frame with the comfort of heavy-duty front riggings provides proper positioning for feet with footrest and elevating legrest. IVC 9000 bariatric wheelchair comes with a variety of seat widths and depths, frame reinforcements that includes gusseted sides, caster journals and dual heavy-duty cross braces and provides ease in maneuverability and stability. 9000 Topaz bariatric wheelchair features heavy-duty arms which is designed to accommodate weight capacity and provides proper positioning. IVC Topaz bariatric wheelchair has dual axle positions that allow for quick and simple seat-to-floor height variations of 17.5" and 19.5".
- Available in vinyl or nylon upholstery
- Multiple frame color variations available
- Swing-away footrests with extra large footplates
- Height adjustable back (16" - 18") with 10° bend
- Durable low-maintenance and long-lasting carbon steel frame
- Heavy-duty package option features 1,000 lbs. weight capacity
- Heavy-duty triple durable inner liners keeps seat and back from stretching
|Invacare IVC 9000 topaz bariatric wheelchair|
|Seat width||20", 22", 24", 26", 28", 30"|
|Seat depth||18", 20"|
|Seat to floor height (2" increments)||15.5" - 19.5"|
|Back height||16" - 18" (adjustable)|
|Overall depth||30" without riggings|
|Caster height||6", 8"|
|Wheel height||20", 24"|
|Carton dimensions||35" x 15" x 46.5"|
|Shipping weight||97 lbs.|
|Product weight capacity||700 lbs., 1000 lbs. with HDPG option|
Manufacturer warrants this product as under:
- Three years warranty - Frame/chassis
- 13 months warranty - Upholstered materials (seat, back and armrests of the arm assembly) and remaining components
- Manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear.
- Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Positively no returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product