Invacare jasmine full-body power lift
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Invacare jasmine full body lift has optimum functionality, maneuverability and innovative features that provide safer patient handling within a 500 lbs. weight capacity. Caregivers can rely on safer operation and clients on maximum comfort during everyday transfers. Jasmine full body lift functions in more challenging situations with a rotating 360° 6-point hanger bar and 16.4" minimum height range, essential for assist clients who may have fallen to the floor. The stable spring-loaded hanger bar produces an audible click when the sling is engaged which assures the caregiver that the sling is properly attached. Jasmine lift gives less stress for the caregiver, a stable transfer for the patient and less likelihood of injury for both. Jasmine premier patient lift feature a battery-powered boom and wide-opening base, so caregivers can easily walk behind them and wheelchairs can be accommodated up front. Invacare jasmine electric lift offers push handle that accommodates any caregiver, and with a lighter-weight aluminum and steel construction, control in movement is straightforward and trouble-free.
- Anti-entrapment motor safety device
- Lighter weight aluminum and steel construction
- Boom and base easily controlled via handle pendant
- Low battery audible alarm signals when charge is needed
Buy now and get special offers:
- Optional free sling
- Two 24-volt battery pack with charger
Sling use disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
|Invacare jasmine full body power lift|
|Height at sling hook-up||74.6" Maximum|
|Height at sling hook-up||16.4" Minimum|
|Base width open||46.7"|
|Base width closed||25.8"|
|Base height clearance||4.8"|
|Weight capacity||500 lbs.|
|Weight out of carton||98 lbs.|
Manufacturer warrants this product as under:
- Five years warranty - On lift frame
- Two years warranty - On electric components
- Manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear.
- Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Positively no returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product