Invacare Mariner rehab shower commode chair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Invacare Mariner rehab shower commode chair offers rust-resistant aluminum frames and stainless steel hardware, which make them ideal for use in the shower. In addition, mariner shower commode chair fit over most standard and elongated bowls for over the toilet use as well. Mariner rehab shower commode chair feature flip-back padded arms that lock down for safety, swing-away front riggings with tool-free adjustable height footrests and a four-position padded seat. Mariner commode chair offers various seat widths and wheel options for a custom fit along with additional features and benefits.
- Safety strap included
- Swing-away front riggings
- Removable pan and pan holder
- Tool-less adjustable height footrests
- Aluminum frame and stainless steel hardware
- Fits over most standard and elongated toilet bowls
- Folds into a compact unit for storage and transport
- Easy flip back padded armrest that also lock down for safety
- Padded seat rotates in four different positions for easy hygienically access
|Invacare Mariner rehab shower commode chair|
|Dimensions||26.5" W x 32" D x 39" H||24.5" W x 32" D x 39" H||22.5" W x 29" D x 39" H|
|Width between arms||18"||16"||18"|
|Seat dimensions||18.25" x 18.25"||16" x 16"||18.25" x 18.25"|
|Back dimensions||15.5" H x 18" W||15" H x 16" W||15.5" H x 18" W|
|Footrest extensions||13" - 18"||13" - 18"||13" - 18"|
|Clearance over toilet||16" W x 26.5" D x 20.25" H||14" W x 26.5" D x 20.5" H||16" W x 23.5" D x 20.75" H|
|Weight||41 lbs.||39 lbs.||32 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.||300 lbs.||300 lbs.|
Manufacturer warrants this product as under:
- Three years warranty
- Manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear.
- Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details