Invacare matrx MX1 mono mount back
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Invacare matrx MX1 mono mount back includes a movable foam lumbar pad that can be installed/inserted behind the existing foam cushion to provide additional positioning capability. Matrx MX1 mono mount back has durable carbon fiber shell which provides controlled flex to reduce vibration while the 3" contour provides hip and trunk stability and enhances upper extremity mobility and function. MX1 mono mount back is designed for active users who demand peak performance and great looks.Features
- Easily adjustable lumbar-sacral support
- Solid, carbon fiber back for reduced vibration
- Mono mount offers optimal propulsion and reach
- Breathable, attractive, durable mesh and vinyl fabric
- Includes adjustable, non-removable, rigidizer mono mount hardware for 3/4" cane diameter
|Invacare matrx MX1 mono mount back|
|Back width||14", 15", 16", 17", 18"|
|Back height||9", 12", 16"|
|Seat depth||Contour depth: 3"|
|Angle adjustment||30° range +/- 15°|
|Product weight||1.9 lbs. and up|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs.|
Manufacturer warrants this product as under:
- Two years warranty
- Manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear.
- Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Positively no returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product