Invacare matrx PB deep heavy duty back
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Invacare matrx PB deep heavy duty back features a durable, aluminum back shell for support and HR polyurethane foam for maximum comfort and protection. Matrx PB deep heavy duty back comes with outer cover which is made of a mesh material that is moisture resistant and breathable. Matrx PB back is constructed using molded foam that wraps around the ABS shell for maximum comfort.
- Contour depth 7"
- 40° angle adjustment (+/- 20°)
- Depth adjustment (4") and rotation
- Pre-drilled for head support attachment
- For individuals with moderate to high lateral trunk positioning needs
- Includes outer cover and heavy duty hardware to fit 3/4", 7/8" or 1" diameter back canes
|Invacare matrx PB deep heavy duty back|
|Back width||20", 22", 24"|
|Back height||16", 20"|
|Depth adjustment||4" (2" in front or behind back canes)|
|Angle adjustment||40° range|
|Product weight||6.2 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||500 lbs.|
Manufacturer warrants this product as under:
- Two years warranty
- Manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear.
- Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Positively no returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product