Invacare matrx flovair gentle contour cushion
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
Invacare matrx flovair max contour cushion is designed to provide pelvic stability, leg positioning and pressure management for individuals with postural asymmetry and skin integrity concerns. Matrx flovair max cushion begins with the base for comfort, stability and function. Matrx flovair cushion captures the stability of foam, the pressure redistribution of air and the shear management of fluid all in one hybrid cushion.
Invacare Matrx flovair max contour cushion features:
- Pelvic obliquity kit - Easily installed on Matrx Flovair cushions and accommodates 0.5" or 1" obliquities.
- Inner cover - Moisture resistant, easily wipes clean and zippered cover which allows access for cushion modifications.
- Cushion ridigizer - Lightweight, slim profile solid seat insert and contoured to eliminate "hammock effect" of sling upholstery.
- Outer cover - Moisture resistant and breathable cover which includes non-slip base, hook and loop fasteners and a lifting strap.
- ThinAir bladder - Comfort layer assists in redistributing peak pressures away from bony prominences and helps manage shear forces.
- Removable leg wedges - Allow lower seat-to-floor height for foot propellers and accommodates limited hip flexion by opening up seat-to-back angle.
- Fluid overlay - Works in tandem with the ThinAir bladder to maximize surface area for optimal pressure redistribution. Shear management as the two layers work in harmony without weight penalty. Compensates for different body types as fluid/air layers envelop body contours.
- Positioning foam base - Soft foam allows immersion of pelvis for comfort and stability. Medial and lateral thigh supports facilitate positioning and alignment of lower extremities. Trochanter cutouts facilitate proper pressure redistribution and comfort. Firm foam inserts under the cutouts add support. Posterior pelvic support provides pelvic control that is required for stability and function. Sacral cutout provides additional comfort and support for those sitting in a posterior pelvic tilt.
Flovair max contour cushion is also available in custom sizes i.e. seat width 15" - 24" & seat depth 15" - 22".
Please call us to configure custom cushion size.
Custom and non-standard size cushions ordered are not returnable.
|Invacare matrx flovair gentle contour cushion|
|Overall width||15" - 24"|
|Overall depth*||15" - 22"|
|Overall height||Height at adductor/abductor - 3.5"|
|Height at leg trough - 2.88"|
|Product weight||4.20 lbs. and up|
|Weight capacity (15" - 20" W)||300 lbs.|
|Weight capacity (21" - 24" W)||500 lbs.|
|Note: * Actual depth is 1" longer than stated depth|
Manufacturer warrants this product as under:
- Two years limited warranty
- Manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear.
- Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Positively no returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product