Invacare matrx stabilite gentle contour cushion
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
Invacare matrx stabilite gentle contour cushion is developed to provide pelvic stability and leg positioning for individuals with postural asymmetries. Matrx stabilite gentle contour cushion comes fitted with a patented thinair bladder which is a unique comfort layer that assist in redistributing peak pressure away from bony prominences and help manage shear forces. Invacare stabilite contour cushion begins with the base for comfort, stability and function.
Invacare matrx stabilite cushion features:
- Pelvic obliquity kit - Easily installed on matrx stabilite cushions and accommodates 0.5" or 1" obliquities.
- Inner cover - Moisture resistant, easily wiped clean and zippered cover allows access for cushion modifications.
- Cushion rigidizer - Lightweight, slim profile solid seat insert and contoured to eliminate "hammock effect" of sling upholstery.
- Outer cover - Moisture resistant and breathable cover which includes non-slip base, hook and loop fasteners and a lifting strap.
- Invacare ThinAir bladder - Comfort layer assists in redistributing peak pressures away from bony prominences and helps to manage shear forces.
- Removable leg wedges - Allow lower seat-to-floor height for foot propellers and accommodate limited hip flexion and opens up seat-to-back angle.
- Positioning foam base - Waterfall front edge soft foam allows immersion of pelvis for comfort and stability and medial and lateral thigh supports facilitate positioning and alignment of lower extremities. Trochanter cutouts facilitate proper pressure redistribution and comfort and firm foam inserts under the cutouts add support. Posterior pelvic support provides pelvic control that is required for stability and function. Sacral cutout provides additional comfort and support for those sitting in a posterior pelvic tilt.
Matrx stabilite gentle contour cushion is also available in custom sizes i.e. seat width 14" - 24" & seat depth 14" - 22".
Please call us to configure custom cushion size.
Custom and non-standard size cushions ordered are not returnable.
|Invacare matrx stabilite gentle contour cushion|
|Overall width||14" - 24"|
|Overall depth*||14" - 22"|
|Height at adductor||3.75"|
|Height at abductor||3.75"|
|Height at leg trough||2.87"|
|Product weight||3 lbs. and up|
|Weight capacity (14" - 20" W)||300 lbs.|
|Weight capacity (21" - 24" W)||500 lbs.|
|Note: * Actual depth is 1" longer than stated depth|
Manufacturer warrants this product as under:
- Two years limited warranty
- Manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear.
- Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Positively no returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product