Invacare microAIR MA1000 Alternating Pressure Low Air Loss Mattress System
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Invacare microAIR MA1000 alternating pressure low air loss mattress system utilizes true low air loss technology with a high flow rate that provides pressure management for the treatment of pressure ulcers. The advanced 3-in-1 alternating pressure system creates the ultimate solution for patient comfort and pressure relief. Advanced 3-in-1 alternating function inflates and deflates cells in a 3:1 cycle, providing active pressure relief by supporting 2/3 of the body at any given time. MicroAIR MA1000 comes with added convenience of integrated side bolsters that can be inflated and deflated on-demand.
|Highly vapor permeable and oversized pliable quilted nylon top cover provides low shear, friction and moisture protection.|
|Nylon non-slip base cover helps reduce shear and friction during bed articulation.|
Features & Benefits:
- Customizable cycle times to meet patient's varying needs
- Foam base helps prevent bottoming out in the event of a power failure
- 10 adjustable comfort settings depending on the patient’s therapy requirement
- True Low Air Loss Therapy provides extra comfort for moisture and temperature control
- Soft nylon urethane backed cells provide easy cleaning and helps minimize the proliferation of bacterial growth
- Patient Care Mode provides quick maximum inflation within seconds to aid with transfers and nursing procedures
- Auto Fowler Mode safety feature can detect the pressure of patient's buttocks automatically and adjust pressure accordingly
- HeelSense™ Technology helps provide further therapy and comfort by decreasing pressure in patient's vulnerable heel area
- Sixty (60) second pulsation feature helps improve capillary blood flow by continually readjusting to a level surface pressure
- Auto Set Mode automatically sets optimal pressure based on patient’s weight, height and position for constant pressure monitoring
Note: Please call or email us to order the Mattress and Control unit separately.
|Invacare microAIR MA1000 alternating low air loss mattress|
|Size||36" W x 80" L x 10" H|
|Cell number||18 cells|
|Cells material||Nylon with PU coating|
|Cover material||Nylon woven fabric with PU coating finish|
|Base material||Woven polyester fabric with PVC backing|
|Weight capacity||600 lbs.|
|Invacare microAIR MA1000 Pump|
|Size||12.2" L x 6.7" W x 13.2" H|
|Max flow rate||1275 L/minute|
|Cycle time||3 - 95 minutes|
|Minimum operating pressure||8 +/- 6 mmHg|
|Maximum operating pressure||35 +/- 6 mmHg|
|Rated voltage||AC 110-120V|
|Rated frequency||60 Hz|
|Fuse rating||T5AH 250V|
|Maximum current||3 Amp|
|Classification||Class II (with functional earth), Type BF (Not AP or AGP type)|
|Mode of operation||Continuous|
|Power cable||15 ft, non-shielding, AC powered|
|Environment (Temperature)||Operation: 15° C to 35° C (59° F to 95° F)|
|Storage: 5° C to 60° C (41° F to 140° F)|
|Environment (Humidity)||15 to 90% non-condensing|
|Operation atmospheric pressure range||800 hPa to 1060 hPa|
|Alarms||Audio & Visual|
Manufacturer warrants this product as under:
- One year Warranty - Cover & Mattress
- One Year Warranty - Power Unit
- Manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear.
- Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Positively no returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product