Invacare microAIR MA600 Alternating Pressure Low Air Loss Mattress System
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Invacare microAIR MA600 is a 3-in-1 alternating pressure mattress system with low air loss that aids in the prevention and treatment of pressure injuries. The system consists of an electronic control unit with a membrane control panel and the air cells are designed with micro low air loss feature which assists in managing the moisture on a user's skin by allowing additional air to circulate on mattress surface.
|Highly vapor permeable and oversized pliable quilted nylon top cover provides low shear, friction and moisture protection.|
|Cable management system keeps cords away from the ground to help prevent trip hazards.|
|Nylon non-slip base cover helps reduce shear and friction during bed articulation.|
Features & Benefits:
- Multiple snap bladders make cells more secure with resident movement
- 8 adjustable comfort settings depending on the patient’s therapy requirement
- Cell in cell design helps prevent bottoming out in the event of a power failure
- Soft nylon urethane backed cells provide easy cleaning and helps minimize the proliferation of bacterial growth
- Max Inflate Mode provides quick maximum inflation within seconds to aid with transfers and nursing procedures
- HeelSense™ Technology helps provide further therapy and comfort by decreasing pressure in resident's vulnerable heel area
- Advanced 3-in-1 alternating function inflates and deflates cells in a 3:1 cycle, providing active pressure relief by supporting 2/3 of the body at any given time
Note: Please call or email us to order the Mattress and Control unit separately.
|microAIR MA600 alternating low air loss mattress|
|Size||36" W x 80" L x 8" H|
|Cell number||18 cells|
|Cells material||Nylon with PU coating|
|Cover material||Nylon woven fabric with PU coating finish|
|Base material||Woven polyester fabric with PVC backing|
|Weight capacity||500 lbs.|
|Invacare microAIR MA600 Pump|
|Size||13.5" L x 5.4" W x 8.3" H|
|Max flow rate||≥6 L/minute|
|Cycle time||5, 10, 15, 20 minute|
|Minimum operating pressure||12 +/- 6 mmHg|
|Maximum operating pressure||47 +/- 6 mmHg|
|Rated voltage||AC 110-120V|
|Rated frequency||60 Hz|
|Fuse rating||1A 250V|
|Maximum current||0.2 Amp|
|Classification||Class II, Type BF (Not AP or AGP type)|
|Ingress of water protection||IP21|
|Mode of operation||Continuous|
|Power cable||15 ft, non-shielding, AC powered|
|Environment (Temperature)||Operation: 15° C to 35° C (59° F to 95° F)|
|Storage: 5° C to 60° C (41° F to 140° F)|
|Environment (Humidity)||Operation: 30% to 75% non-condensing|
|Storage: 30% to 90% non-condensing|
|Operation atmospheric pressure range||800 hPa to 1060 hPa|
|Alarms||Audio & Visual|
Manufacturer warrants this product as under:
- One year Warranty - Cover & Mattress
- One Year Warranty - Power Unit
- Manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear.
- Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Positively no returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product