Invacare microAIR MA800 Alternating Pressure Low Air Loss Mattress System
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Invacare microAIR MA800 is a unique and innovative specialized 3-in-1 alternating pressure mattress system which is combined with pulsation and true low air loss that is ideal for situations where maceration and moisture management are an issue.
|Highly vapor permeable and oversized pliable quilted nylon top cover provides low shear, friction and moisture protection.|
|Cable management system keeps cords away from the ground to help prevent trip hazards.|
|Nylon non-slip base cover helps reduce shear and friction during bed articulation.|
Features & Benefits:
- Customizable cycle times to meet patient's varying needs
- Foam base helps prevent bottoming out in the event of a power failure
- External exhaust keeps the mattress surface cooler and the pump quieter
- 10 adjustable comfort settings depending on the patient's therapy requirement
- True Low Air Loss Therapy provides extra comfort for moisture and temperature control
- Auto Firm Mode provides quick maximum inflation within seconds to aid with transfers and nursing procedures
- Soft nylon urethane backed cells provide easy cleaning and helps to minimize the proliferation of bacterial growth
- 60 second pulsation feature helps improve capillary blood flow by continually readjusting to a level surface pressure
- HeelSense™ Technology helps provide further therapy and comfort by decreasing pressure in patient's vulnerable heel area
- Advanced 3-in-1 alternating function inflates and deflates in a 3:1 cycle, providing active pressure relief by supporting of the body at any given time
Note: Please call or email us to order the Mattress and Control unit separately.
|microAIR MA800 alternating low air loss mattress|
|Size||36" W x 80" L x 10" H||42" W x 80" L x 10" H||42" W x 84" L x 10" H||48" W x 80" L x 10" H|
|Weight||33 lbs.||34 lbs.||34 lbs.||36 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||600 lbs.||1000 lbs. (Static)||1000 lbs. (Static)||1000 lbs. (Static)|
|Cells material||Nylon with PU backing|
|Cover type||Zipper cover with removable foam base|
|Cover material||Nylon woven fabric with PU coating finish|
|Base material||Woven polyester fabric with PVC backing|
|Invacare microAIR MA800 Pump|
|Size||17.7" L x 6.8" W x 10.8" H|
|Max flow rate||1275 L/minute|
|Phase time||3 ~ 95 minutes|
|Minimum operating pressure||≥ 35 mmHg|
|Rated voltage||AC 110-120V|
|Rated frequency||60 Hz|
|Classification||Class II, Type BF (Not AP or AGP type)|
|Ingress of water protection||IP21|
|Mode of operation||Continuous|
|Power cable||15 ft, non-shielding, AC powered|
|Environment (Temperature)||Operation: 15° C to 35° C (59° F to 95° F)|
|Storage: 5° C to 60° C (41° F to 140° F)|
|Environment (Humidity)||15% to 90% non-condensing|
|Operation atmospheric pressure range||800 hPa to 1060 hPa|
|Alarms||Audio & Visual|
Manufacturer warrants this product as under:
- One year Warranty - Cover & Mattress
- One Year Warranty - Power Unit
- Manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear.
- Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details