Invacare microAIR MA900 Lateral Rotation Low Air Loss Mattress System
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Invacare microAIR MA900 system features alternating lateral rotation and true low air loss which help to provide pressure relief and moisture management, with built-in side bolsters for added safety.
|Highly vapor permeable and oversized pliable quilted nylon top cover provides low shear, friction and moisture protection.|
|Cable management system keeps cords away from the ground to help prevent trip hazards.|
|Nylon non-slip base cover helps reduce shear and friction during bed articulation.|
Features & Benefits:
- Customizable cycle times to meet patient's varying needs
- Foam base helps prevent bottoming out in the event of a power failure
- External exhaust keeps the mattress surface cooler and the pump quieter
- 10 adjustable comfort settings depending on the patient’s therapy requirement
- True Low Air Loss Therapy provides extra comfort for moisture and temperature control
- Auto Firm Mode provides quick maximum inflation within seconds to aid with transfers and nursing procedures
- Soft nylon urethane backed cells provide easy cleaning and helps to minimize the proliferation of bacterial growth
- Inflatable built-in side bolsters with manual connectors can be removed as needed to aid with ease of ingress and egress
- Continuous 20° and 40° lateral rotation therapy that help to lower the risk of infection, pneumonia and other pulmonary complications in at-risk patients
Note: Please call or email us to order the Mattress and Control unit separately.
|Invacare microAIR MA900 lateral rotation low air loss mattress|
|Size||36" W x 80" L x 10" H||42" W x 80" L x 10" H||48" W x 80" L x 10" H|
|Weight||38 lbs.||41 lbs.||46 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||600 lbs.||1000 lbs. (Static)||1000 lbs. (Static)|
|Cells material||Nylon with PU backing|
|Cover material||Nylon woven fabric with PU coating finish|
|Base material||Woven polyester fabric with PVC backing|
|Invacare microAIR MA900 Pump|
|Size||17.7" L x 6.8" W x 10.8" H|
|Max flow rate||1275 L/minute|
|Dwell time||3 ~ 95 minutes|
|Minimum operating pressure||≥ 35 mmHg|
|Rated voltage||AC 110-120V|
|Rated frequency||60 Hz|
|Classification||Class II, Type BF (Not AP or AGP type)|
|Ingress of water protection||IP21|
|Mode of operation||Continuous|
|Power cable||15 ft, non-shielding, AC powered|
|Environment (Temperature)||Operation: 15° C to 35° C (59° F to 95° F)|
|Storage: 5° C to 60° C (41° F to 140° F)|
|Environment (Humidity)||15% to 90% non-condensing|
|Operation atmospheric pressure range||800 hPa to 1060 hPa|
|Alarms||Audio & Visual|
Manufacturer warrants this product as under:
- One year Warranty - Cover & Mattress
- One Year Warranty - Power Unit
- Manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear.
- Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details