Invacare MyOn HC manual wheelchair
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Invacare MyOn HC manual wheelchair adjusts to meet the needs of those both new to wheelchairs and experienced users. MyOn HC manual wheelchair boasts the ability to adjust in almost every aspect as the user becomes more confident in navigating life in a wheelchair, and continues to evolve to meet the ever-changing needs of more experienced users looking for more convenience. MyOn HC manual wheelchair is designed to deliver convenience without sacrificing the clinical benefits of a personalized fit and superior ride performance, while still conveniently folding to fit into small spaces.
Back angle and depth adjustability - The back angle and seat depth may need to be set to accommodate a new user's back brace as the spine continues to heal. Without a brace, the seat depth can be shortened and the back angle changed. These step-less adjustments can be made using only one tool and with the user sitting in the wheelchair and a convenience for clinicians in finding that perfect functional position quickly and easily.
Rear wheel position - Initially with poor sitting balance and limited wheelchair skills, a new user’s chair may be set up with the rear wheels in the furthest rearward position for maximum stability. And if the user becomes more confident with using the wheelchair and being more active outside the home, the rear wheels should be positioned more forward to more easily traverse curbs and other obstacles in the environment. MyOn HC wheelchair provides 60 rear wheel positions for fine-tuning the wheelchair’s center-of-gravity. For a more experienced user, positioning the rear wheels more forward to change the “center of gravity” makes popping the front casters up to get over obstacles easier, while reducing the wheelchair length, thus decreasing the turning radius.
Rear wheel camber - MyOn HC wheelchair can be configured with 0° of rear wheel camber to keep the frame narrow to navigate tight spaces. If home modifications are made to improve wheelchair accessibility, the rear wheel camber can be adjusted again. MyOn HC wheelchair has camber adjustment ranges from 0º to 4º by simply adding a spacer provided. Increased camber makes turning and maneuvering the wheelchair easier and increases lateral stability so reaching and picking items up from the floor is easier.
Compact and transportable folded size - Invacare MyOn HC wheelchair is easy to fold, lift, and stow. When traveling, its compact & lightweight design fits easily into any vehicle. MyOn HC manual wheelchair comes with its patented “H” frame folding mechanism design that allows for a fold-down back (standard), never before has a wheelchair been so “small car” convenient.
Superior ride and driving performance - MyOn HC manual wheelchair incorporates a patented horizontal folding mechanism that when unfolded, locks the side frames into position and provides exceptional stability and delivers superior driving performance.
Back height - MyOn HC wheelchair features taller back which can impede a user's propulsion stroke by not allowing the user to reach far enough back on the handrims. The back canes on the MyOn HC that can be easily adjusted to lower the back height. The user can now reach further back for a longer propulsion stroke.
Tension adjustable seat upholstery - MyOn HC wheelchair offers seat upholstery that can be easily removed, tightened and reinstalled to maintain postural support without having to purchase new upholstery.
Seat-to-floor height - Clients benefits from a rear seat-to-floor height by set only 1” lower than the front which makes it easier to transfer from a near-level surface while providing for some increased pelvic stability by slightly preventing the pelvis from sliding forward. As the user continues to get various transfer techniques, the rear seat can be lowered another inch to allow for greater contact with the push rims.
- Provides 60 read wheel positions for fine-tuning the center of gravity
- Fold down back and integrated storage pockets in back and seat upholstery
- Stepless adjustments can be made with only one tool while user is in the chair
- Patented self-locking "one hand" folding mechanism allows for fold down back
- Patented "H" frame allows folding into compact transport size and locks side frames into position for exceptional stability when in use
|Invacare MyOn HC manual wheelchair|
|Seat width||12" - 21"|
|Seat depth||14" - 20"|
|Seat height||Front: 14" - 21" in increments of 1"|
|Rear: 14" - 20" in steps of 1"|
|Seat angle||0° - 9°|
|Back height||Fixed: 12" - 20"|
|Adjustable from: 14" - 16" or 16" - 19.5"|
|Back angle||Adjustable 90°, -15°/+15°|
|Armrest height||7" - 11", 7" - 11.5", 8" - 12.5"|
|Knee to heel||Swing away frame: 8" - 20"|
|Fixed frame: 12" - 21"|
|Swing away/removable legrest: 70° / 80° & 90°|
|Legrest angle||Fixed front: 80°|
|Elevating legrest: 0° - 80°|
|Length with legrest||33" - 47.5"|
|Length without legrest||26.5" - 34"|
|Total width with wheels||SW +6.5" to SW +10"|
|Folded width with wheels||12.5" - 15"|
|Folded dimensions||21.5" - 15" W x 25" - 40" D x 18" - 28" H|
|Overall height||27.5" - 43.5"|
|Turning radius||41.5" - 54.5"|
|Weight capacity||220 - 290 lbs.|
|Configured weight||Lightest when fully configured: 27.3 lbs.|
|Transport weight||From 18.4 lbs.|
Manufacturer warrants this products as under:
- The warranty does not include any labor incurred in the replacement part installation or repair of a defective product.
- The manufacturer does not warrant goods that have been misused or abused.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for the warranty of this product.
- Positively no returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product