Invacare Reliant 600 heavy-duty power lift with power opening low base
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Invacare Reliant 600 heavy-duty power lift with power opening low base is designed to meet the special needs of your clients weighs up to 600 lbs. which is secure and sturdy, provides a safe alternative to manual lifting. Reliant 600 heavy-duty power lift is durable, functional, reassure and comfortable patient lift which allows access to a variety of surfaces with its high lift range while low-friction casters significantly improve rollability and contribute to caregiver safety. Reliant heavy-duty power patient lift offers electronic system that includes two 24-volt batteries in which one for lift, one for battery-charging station, a manual emergency lowering device and an anti-entrapment which feature if boom meets any resistance while lowering. Reliant heavy-duty power lift has unique sling fabric which is designed to provide the utmost in comfort and strength. Reliant 600 bariatric power lift is also a helpful device for safe patient handling in hospitals and LTC (long-term care) facilities.
Invacare Reliant 600 heavy-duty power lift with power opening low base features:
- Charging station - UL listed and CSA certified battery which can be replaced immediately with second battery in wall-mounted charger.
- Electronics - Removable battery box conveniently located on mast features an emergency off button and beeps when battery needs recharged.
- Invacare reliant digital scale - Easy to operate, four-button display and retrofits on all Reliant 450/600 lifts. Automatic shut-off feature prolongs battery life.
- Manual lowering - Manual emergency lowering is easy and effortless which gently and safely lowers resident in case of total power loss. Simply insert the end of a ball point pen into the hole marked "emergency" or lift on the accessible ring-pull.
- Available with power opening base
- Removable battery charges on wall-mounted charging station
- Quiet, long-life motor powers and wide lifting range for versatility
- Total pinch-point protection covers all moving parts for added safety
- Extra-wide padded swivel bar with 360 degree rotation and six-point hook-up
- Base legs adjust easily and lock securely into open position with the padded handle
Buy now and get special offers:
- Optional free sling
- Two 24-volt battery pack with charger
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
|Invacare RPL600-2 heavy-duty power lift|
|Height at sling hook up||28" - 68"|
|Base clearance height||4.5"|
|Base open width||41"|
|Base closed width||26.5"|
|Product weight||115 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||600 lbs.|
Manufacturer warrants this product as under:
- Three years warranty - On lift frame
- One year warranty - On slings and electric components
- Manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear.
- Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Positively no returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product