Invacare roze stand-up patient lift
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Invacare Roze stand-up lift is designed to promote independence for weight-bearing clients up to 450 lbs. as well as those needs rehabilitation support. Roze stand-up lift is easy to use, flexible and versatile battery-powered lift leaves lifting to the lift for caregiver safety. Roze stand-up lift features small footprint which is combined with lightweight construction that provides easy maneuverability.
- Anti-entrapment motor safety device
- Height-adjustable knee pad for user comfort
- Removable footplate offers flexibility for users only needing help rising
- Large push handle and simple sling attachment simplify everyday transfers
Buy now and get special offers:
- Optional free sling
- Two battery pack with charger
Sling use disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
|Invacare roze stand-up patient lift|
|Height at sling hook-up||63.5" Maximum|
|Height at sling hook-up||37" Minimum|
|Base width open||45"|
|Base width closed||26"|
|Base height clearance||4.8"|
|Weight capacity||450 lbs.|
|Weight out of carton||117 lbs.|
Manufacturer warrants this product as under:
- Five years warranty - On lift frame
- Two years warranty - On electric components
- Manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear.
- Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Positively no returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product