Invacare single density cushion
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
Invacare single density cushion offers a simple and comfortable solution for individuals with mild support and positioning needs. Single density cushion is designed to provide basic comfort uses highly resilient foam for pediatrics to geriatrics who are able to do their own weight shift for pressure relief. Single density wheelchair features lightweight contoured foam with deformation cut which provides comfort and stability to the individual. Single density foam cushion comes with durable water repellent outer cover which helps to protect foam and keep the consumer dry.
- Available in an extensive range of sizes
- Highly resilient foam for mild pressure relief
- Breathable outer cover wicks away moisture
|Invacare single density cushion|
|Overall width||10" - 24"|
|Overall depth||7" - 20"|
|Height at adductor||1.5"|
|Height at abductor||2.5"|
|Height at leg trough||2"|
|Product weight||2 lbs. and up|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs.|
Manufacturer warrants this product as under:
- One year limited warranty
- Manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear.
- Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Positively no returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product