Invacare solara 3G tilt manual wheelchair - Quick Ship
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Invacare solara 3G tilt manual wheelchair comes with 4" of simple seat width and ample depth adjustability to accommodate a change in client need. Solara 3G tilt manual wheelchair features seat pan system which is easily converted from flush mount to drop mount or vice versa utilizing the same hardware. Solara 3G manual wheelchair has unique tilt assist feature that makes tilting easier by reducing the effort required to tilt an occupied Solara 3G wheelchair with three settings, front, middle and rear, also the simple tilt assist adjustments help to correct for uneven weight distribution. Solara 3G tilt wheelchair offers color coded, rust-resistant zinc-plated hardware that make adjustments easier in which silver hardware indicates a point where an adjustment can occur while black bolts are static. Invacare Solara 3G wheelchair provides transport brackets which have been designed to allow for more access to the rear tie down points without additional steps needed.
- Seat pan system
- Color coded hardware
- Full welded steel frame
- Unique tilt assist adjustment
- Width and depth adjustability
- Four transport brackets and wheelchair anchored pelvic belt
|Invacare solara 3G tilt manual wheelchair - Quick Ship|
|Seat width||16", 18", 20"|
|Seat depth||16", 18", 20"|
|Back height||20", 24"|
|Adjustable angle back||0°, 5°, 10°, 15°, 20°, 25°, 30°|
|Tilt range||-5° to 50°|
|Overall width||Seat width + 8¼" (12" wheels)|
|Seat width + 9¼" (18" - 24" wheels)|
|Product weight||34½ lbs. (base chair without accessories)|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.|
Manufacturer warrants this product as under:
- Limited lifetime warranty - Frame/chassis
- Manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear.
- Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Positively no returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product