Invacare Solara 3G tilt wheelchair
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Invacare Solara 3G tilt manual wheelchair is available in specific configurations which offers more adjustability, better serviceability, increased configurability. Solara 3G tilt-in-space wheelchair comes with a standard weight capacity of 300 lbs., back angle adjustment and seat width and depth growth, user can easily customize to match a specific individual's needs. Solara 3g tilt-in-space features color coded, rust-resistant zinc-plated hardware which make adjustments easier. The silver hardware indicates a point where an adjustment can occur while black bolts are static. The unique tilt assist feature makes tilting easier by reducing the effort required to tilt an occupied Solara 3G wheelchair. With three settings, front, middle and rear, the simple tilt assist adjustments help to correct for uneven weight distribution. Transport brackets (TRBKTS) have been designed to allow for more access to the rear tie down points without additional steps needed.
- Low shear recline option minimizes shearing forces
- Foot-operated wheel lock easily locks both rear wheels
- Unique tilt assist adjustment helps to correct for uneven weight distribution
- Fully welded steel frame provides a reliable tilt-in-space wheelchair for your facility
- Optional DeGage dynamic rocker back accommodates those with involuntary thrusts
- Seat-to-floor heights are more configurable and are available in a variety of lower heights
- 4" of simple seat width and ample depth adjustability to accommodate a change in patient need
- Seat pan system is easily converted from flush mount to drop mount or vice versa utilizing the same hardware
|Invacare Solara 3G wheelchair|
|Overall width||Seat width +8¼" (12" wheels)|
|Seat width +9¼" (18" - 24" wheels)|
|Seat width||12" - 24"|
|Seat depth||12" - 22"|
|Back height||17" - 20", 20", 24"|
|Adjustable angle back||0°, 5°, 10°, 15°, 20°, 25°, 30°|
|Tilt range||-5° to 50°|
|Weight limit||300 lbs./400 lbs. with heavy-duty package|
|Product weight||34½ lbs.*|
|Note: *Base chair without accessories|
Manufacturer warrants this product as under:
- Limited lifetime warranty - Frame/chassis
- Manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear.
- Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Positively no returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product