Invacare Standard Sling
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Invacare Standard Sling is ideal for weighing, transferring, and repositioning. From the shoulders to the knees, the user is supported by the one-piece contour design. Invacare 9070 sling straps or 9071 sling chains are required for the sling.
- Brushed Lining
- The sling is machine washable
- Polyester is suitable for both damp and dry situations
- Toileting is made easier with the opening of the commode
- Available in solid polyester and polyester mesh fabric options
|Invacare Standard Sling|
|Product Weight Capacity||450 lbs.|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- 1 year limited warranty
- The manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear.
- The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details