Reliant Transport Sling - Invacare Reliant Series Sling
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Invacare Reliant Transport Sling is for people who have limited weight bearing capability, can bend at the hip, knees, and ankles, have head and neck control, and can sit up on the edge of the bed. The user can be transferred from bed to chair or vice versa using the sling.
- The sling is machine washable
- The brushed lining prevents skin from sliding and protects it
- Polyester fabric may be used in both damp and dry situations
|Invacare Reliant Transport Sling|
|Dimensions||34" W x 42" L||46.4" W x 52.6" L|
|Product Weight Capacity||440 lbs.||440 lbs.|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- 1 year limited warranty
- The manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear.
- The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details