Jay Basic back
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Jay Basic wheelchair back is designed to increase sitting tolerance and stability by adding a rigid component to the wheelchair that provides long-term postural support.
Curved shell with soft foam: Jay Basic wheelchair back utilizes a slightly curved, solid shell that provides posterior pelvic and mild lateral thoracic stability. A layer of soft foam enhances comfort for increased sitting tolerance throughout the day.
Strap or clamp hardware: Jay Basic is available with your choice of strap style or clamp style hardware. For angle adjustability that helps to improve visual orientation and function, select the clamp style hardware. For a lightweight option that is easy to install and remove, choose the strap style hardware.
Moisture-resistant cover: Jay Basic back uses a moisture-resistant cover that assists with incontinence management by protecting the foam from moisture build-up.Features
- Soft foam insert
- Stretch outer cover
- Rigid contoured shell
- Solid wheelchair back support
|Jay Basic back|
|Product weight||Strap||1.57 lbs.|
|Width range||14" to 20"|
|Height||16", 18", 20"|
|Hardware angle adjustability||10°|
|Hardware width adjustability||+1"|
|Frame tubing compatibility||7/8" and 1"|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs.|
- The manufacturer guarantees an option of repair or replace cushion base without original charge if there occurs a defect in material and workmanship within 24 months from the original date of purchase.
- This warranty does not apply to punctures, tears or burns, nor to the cushion’s removable cover.
- Except for the expressed warranty made herein, all other warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability and warranties of fitness for a particular purpose are excluded.
- Configured and Custom Made Wheelchairs, Seating Systems (including modified Jay products), Built-4-Me products are not eligible for return regardless of order date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.