Jay Basic Wheelchair Back
Jay Basic Back
Jay Basic Back is a solid wheelchair back support that is designed for basic needs. Basic wheelchair back maximizes stability and sitting tolerance by adding a rigid component to the wheelchair which provides long-term postural support.Features:
- Soft foam insert
- Stretch outer cover
- Rigid contoured shell
Strap or Clamp Hardware:
- The strap style hardware is selected as it is a lightweight option that is easy to remove and install.
- The clamp style hardware is selected for angle adjustability which helps to improve function and visual orientation.
Curved Shell with Soft Foam:
- The back uses a slightly curved, and solid shell.
- It provides mild lateral thoracic and posterior pelvic stability.
- A layer of soft foam increases comforts for maximum sitting tolerance throughout the day.
- The back uses a moisture-resistant cover that accommodates with incontinence management and protects the foam from moisture build-up.
Jay Your WAY Modifications
JAY Your Way
The seat is an important factor in overall comfort, and JAY Seating has made it a priority to provide seating designed to meet the specific needs. With JAY Your Way
- JAY products are easily modified to meet comfort needs and also your individual styles.
- From clinical improvements to colored covers, JAY Your Way modifies cushions and backs specifically to address unique individual needs and preferences.
- JAY Your Way products can fulfill these specific requirements and more. If,
- You need additional support
- A cushion to fit perfectly on your chair
- Want to show your past military service with a Military Service Patch
Note: Jay Your WAY Modifications available upon special request, please call or email us for specific details.
|Jay Basic Back|
|Product weight||Strap||1.57 lbs.|
|Width range||14" to 20"|
|Height||16", 18", 20"|
|Hardware angle adjustability||10°|
|Hardware width adjustability||+1"|
|Frame tubing compatibility||7/8" and 1"|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs.|
|Mounting Systems|| 4-Point|
- The manufacturer guarantees an option of repair or replace cushion base without original charge if there occurs a defect in material and workmanship within 24 months from the original date of purchase.
- This warranty does not apply to punctures, tears or burns, nor to the cushion’s removable cover.
- Except for the expressed warranty made herein, all other warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability and warranties of fitness for a particular purpose are excluded.
- Configured and Custom Made Wheelchairs, Seating Systems (including modified Jay products), Built-4-Me products are not eligible for return regardless of order date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.